E&C (East Crane)
ARMY ARMAMENT "COSTA" HI-CAPA - R501 TAN by ARMY ARMAMENT
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
A long-awaited replica of ARMY ARMAMENT's double-stack 1911 pistol already on sale. The aim of ARMY was to launch a product for customers who are looking for a pistol with reliable combat characteristics, long-range, fly straight and hit hard, but also a beautiful appearance with made of accuracy, precision finish and durability of construction.
· Full Metal Construction - shortened slide with weight reduction cuts, reinforced frame and a 4-inch island type barrel with compensator.
· Realistic Blowback System - offers the most realistic action from GBB replicas available on the market.
· Double Stack Magazine - 28 rounds capacity magazine with a base pad for fast, smooth, positive reload.
· Fiber Optic Sights - for fast and certain sight alignment to accelerate aiming in unfavorable conditions.
· Ambi Thumb Safety - allows locking the slide without changes your grip on the pistol.
· Tactical Magwell - for fast reloads.
· Polymer Pistol Grip with Stippling - for better handling and control of the weapon while shooting in all conditions.
· Integral Frame Rail - to mount a flashlight in low light situations.
· Laser-Engraved Individual Serial Number.
· Adjustable Hop-Up Unit - to adjust the bbs flight path for better range and accuracy.
· Wear and Cold-Resistant Sealed Hop-Up Rubber - it is made of a silicone compound, which ensures tightness even at low temperatures.
· Reinforced Cold-Resistant Polymer Nozzle - a new design nozzle provides a better seal which translates into a stable shot force and increased mechanical resistance to damage. It's so durable that it can easily cooperate with Green Gas
and CO2 magazines.
· Sealed New Generation Magazine Valves - significantly improved magazine loading comfort, reduce gas consumption and ensure tightness and smooth operation of the entire replica.
· R501 replica
· 28rd Green Gas Extended Magazine