3 in stock
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
DESCRIPTIONMid-cap magazines must be prepared in particular way before first usage. Steps that must be made:
* during first usage, magazine *MUST NOT* be fully loaded with bb`s,
* before first usage, magazine *SHOULD* be oiled with silicon oil for better working,
* during first usage, magazine *SHOULD* be loaded with few bb`s and subsequently core out. After magazine *SHOULD* be loaded with 10 bb`s more than first time and subsequently core out. Activity *SHOULD* be repeated until full mag capacity will be achieved.
* *REMEMBER*, If magazine is stored, it *MUST* be empty,
* *REMEMBER* to regularly oil the magazine with silicon oil.
Magazine fits to the most of guns
Adjust the back
You may also like
Double Eagle Shotgun Shells (pack of 6) (TM Compatible) - Extra shells for Double Eagle M56 airsoft shotguns - 6-pack Spring Shotguns - Shoots 3-round...
Very well-made magazines for replicas of MP5 series and compatible with CYMA, Classic Army, SRC, JG and Tokyo Marui standard AEG replicas.NOTE! Fit to...
Polymer magazine for 110 pellets with dummy 7.62mm cartridges for airsoft rifles [EC-202] and [EC-202-1].NOTE! This magazine requires a loading tool o...
30-Round Real-Cap & 130-Round Mid-Cap mode switchable. One button easy switch from mid-cap to real magazine capacity. One piece magazine shell pro...
Magazine capacity: 150 rdsWeight: 180 gShipping weight: 190 gFOR STANDARD AEG'S - NOT TOKYO MARUI RECOILS