Terms & Conditions
All damaged deliveries or shortages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR UK Customers
To book your replica or AEG in for repair, please call us on 028 90 297398 or bring it back to us directly.
When you return an item always return a copy of your invoice and a note of your name, address, contact number and a brief description of why you are returning it. Use 2nd class post and parcel force 48 for guns. Always ask before returning anything.
In the unlikely event that your new purchase is faulty then please contact TSAirsoft immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your problem. At our discression, a replacement product will be dispatched to you, although this WILL NOT happen until the originally purchased goods are returned with the ORIGINAL invoice and are confirmed to be faulty by our engineers.
No refunds will be given on any product that has been damaged by negligence, carelessness or misuse.
Unwanted products must be returned to us within 7 days and must be “AS NEW”, un-opened, un-used and in the original, undamaged packaging missing no items from the packaging including the complimentary packet of BB’s and the original invoice.
All refunds will have the original cost of postage and the cost of the refund (£1) deducted from them. You are responsible for return postage costs.
NO refunds or exchanges can be issued on products that have been custom built to order or 2-Toned
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH WHAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO DISASSEMBLE ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM US YOURSELF – DOING SO WILL IMMEDIATELY INVALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY.
PLEASE OBSERVE ANY ADVICE GIVEN AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE CONCERNING BATTERY TYPES AND POWER AS USING AN INCORRECT BATTERIES OR AMMUNITION IN YOUR NEW AEG WILL INVALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY.
How do I get my TS Airsoft product repaired under its warranty?:
If a product proves faulty within 3 months from the date of purchase due to a manufacturing defect you should contact us immediately. We will then identify the problem and if necessary have the problem resolved under the terms of our guarantee. Repair parts used are not always from original manufacturer, sometimes we use equivalent alternatives and this is done at our discretion. All valid repairs are free of charge for both parts and labour subject to the following conditions:
Conditions of the Warranty:
Original receipt required as proof of purchase. No products will be worked on under these terms without original proof of purchase.
The TSAirsoft warranty does not include any the following:
• Any transportation costs incurred in transporting the item back to us for repair.
• Any breakages as a result of accidental/negligent damage.
• Any routine maintenance required
• Any faults arising from misuse
• Any faults arising from any repairs not previously carried out by Firesupport
• Any upgrades that have been installed in the product other than those done by TSAirsoft
• Any faults arising from the use of poor quality sub standard BB’s (Staff can provide full details of approved BB makes)
• If a GBB / Springer / product is being covered under our warranty then our warranty will be void if the item has been used with anything other than HFC 134A or Cybergun Summer Gas.
Your TSAirsoft warranty is also invalidated if:
• The product has been altered or adjusted in any way from its original format (unless carried out by our engineers)
• Any repairs or maintenance to the item(s) have been carried out by any non TSAirsoft staff
• A fault has arisen from the use of poor quality sub standard BB’s
• You use any gas other than 134A or or Cybergun Summer Gas in Marui GBB’s.
• TSAirsoft may change the terms and conditions of our warranty from time to time.
• 2-Toned items will only ever be repaired, no exchanges (except for an exact model) will be granted due to the painting where painted parts can be exchanged.