The FNP-45 tactical was developed with the aim of becoming a side arm for US military special forces. The improved model "FNX-45 Tactical" is now available in the gas blowback series!
A model with enhanced reproducibility of details and functions unique to this model, such as high expand-ability corresponding to various optional parts, ambi type levers, replaceable back straps, pursuit of reality by measuring the real thing etc. Has become.
- Compatible with optional Micro Pro Site: The slide is designed exclusively for mounting the Micro Pro Site (sold separately). By removing the cover at the rear of the slide, you can directly attach the micro pro-site. In addition, the front/rear sight is a tall type night sight specification, and it is possible to sighting through the micro pro site.
- Compatible with optional tactical silencer: By removing the muzzle protector at the muzzle, a "tactical silencer (sold separately)" can be installed. The outer barrel made of metal is used in order to have sufficient durability to install the silencer.
- Newly designed oval piston adopted: A special oval piston that enables micro pro-site mounting at a low position is adopted. You can enjoy a powerful recoil shock even when installing various optional parts.
- Safety & Decocking System: By operating the safety lever, it is possible to lock the hammer when the hammer is full cock (ready to fire), and it is also possible to return from full cock to half cock to prevent accidental accidents such as falling. The safety lever is an ambi type that can be operated from either the left or right.
- Ambi type slide stop and magazine catch: You can operate from either left or right, and you can choose your dominant arm.
- Grip back strap included: 2 types x 2 size (S/M) back straps included. You can adjust the grip comfort according to the size of your hand.
- Equipped with underrail: The underrail integrated with the frame can be equipped with a flashlight compatible with Picatinny standard (20 mm width).
- Die-cast magazine: Includes 29 magazines and a die-cast magazine resistant to cold.
■Variable hop-up system installed
■De-cocking system installed
■Semi-auto (single shot) launch only
|full length||220 mm|
|Gun height||113 mm|
|weight||830 g (with an empty magazine)|
|bullet||6mm BB (0.2-0.25g)|
|Power source||Dedicated gas (*1)|
|Number of shots||29 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)|
|Type name||FNX-45 Tactical|
|type||Hand gun (automatic)|
- *1: Please use the exclusive “Gunpower HFC134a Gas” or “Non-CFC Gunpower”.