A black color version of the "M45A1 CQB pistol" adopted by the US Marine Corps is now available!
The slide and rail integrated frame, various levers are unified in black, and the G10 type grip also uses the color dedicated to this model.
In addition, it inherits the internal mechanism of the M45A1 CQB pistol as it is, and realizes stronger recoil shock and improved operation stability compared to the conventional gas blowback government model.
- A fearless black color: All parts such as the slide and frame are unified in black. The grip panel is also a special color based on gray.
- Parting line treatment: The parting line is carefully polished by hand to create a beautiful curved surface.
- Die-cast rear site officially approved by Novak: You can experience the high practicality of Novak site, which is said to be the treasure of tactical sites.
- G10 type grip: Characteristic laminated grip is reproduced by special printing.
- Equipped with under-rail: The under-rail integrated with the frame can be equipped with a flashlight compatible with Picatinny standard (20 mm width).
- Metal Notch Spacer: The metal parts inside the slide receive the load when the slide is opened and prevent the slide stop and notch from being scraped or damaged.
- Upgraded internal mechanism: By improving the blowback engine, the recoil shock is strengthened with the same gas consumption as the conventional government model. Also, by adopting the new method of short recoil system, the stability of operation is improved.
- Die-cast magazine: 27 magazines and a die-cast magazine that is thin but strong against cold.
■Variable hop-up system installed
■Semi-automatic (single shot) launch only
|full length||222 mm|
|Gun height||113 mm|
|weight||823 g (with an empty magazine)|
|bullet||6mm BB (0.2-0.25g)|
|Power source||Dedicated gas (*1)|
|Number of shots||27 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)|
|Type name||M45A1 BLACK|
|type||Hand gun (automatic)|
- *1: Please use the exclusive “Gunpower HFC134a Gas” or “Non-CFC Gunpower”.