Toyko Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 D.O.R (Direct Optics Ready)
DOR (Direct Optics Lady) model that can be attached to the separately sold “Micro Pro Site” appears in Tokyo Marui’s high capacity!
It is now possible to create a specially designed slide and mount the microprosite at a lower position without mounting. In addition, it has become a model that has been upgraded everywhere while based on the conventional gas blowback high capacity, such as improved operability by reviewing the internal mechanism, and improved operability considering microprosite attachment.
- Optional micro pro site compatible: Slides are specially designed for mounting micro pro site (sold separately). The microprosite can be attached directly by removing the rear site at the rear of the slide. Also, the included high mount base can mount the micropro site at a high position, and it is also possible to site over the micropro site with a mount integrated backup site.
- Custom to improve operation reliability and speed: Flat short trigger for easy trigger control and semi long slide stop. The slide has a wide serration and a rib (protrusion) to make it easy to pull the slide when attached to microprosite.
- Powerful blowback: The slide backs off at the same time as the launch, and it is a model that realistically reproduces the look and the intense reaction at launch.
- Upgrade the internal mechanism: Adopt a blowback engine with a new piston and a short recoil system of the “M45A1” type. Operation stability is improved while achieving microprosite attachment at a low position.
- Metal notch spacer: The metal parts inside the slide bear the load of the slide open and prevent the slide stop and notch from being chipped or damaged.
- Mount Rail Included: A mount rail can be added in front of the trigger guard. We can attach flashlight corresponding to 20mm in width rail.
- Die-cast magazine: 31 bullets, cold-die-cast magazine included
■ Equipped with variable hop-up system
■ Semi-auto (single shot) firing only
full length 220 mm Gun height 112 mm weight 839 g (with an empty magazine installed) bullet 6 mm BB (0.2 to 0.25 g) Power source Dedicated gas (* 1) Number of bullets 31 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded on the body) Type name Hi-CAPA DOR